Saturday 1 September 2012

Like a mirror

Hello!

I'm obsessed with nail polish. So, when I saw this silver manicure, I googled and I googled and I googled and I found out, that they can do it only in salons and for quite a price: 70$ for hands and mostly it doesn't last for a week!

Silver-Nail-Polish


Therefore, I gave up and after time forgot about it. But then, last week, I was watching Mirror Mirror (which I would recommend, it's really funny!) and in a scene right at the beginning, Julia Roberts shows her nails and they are silver, just like those above! And so the hunting began.

And I found these foils. Amazing. They have them in silver and in gold. Even better than I imagined ;)

tumblr_lm8d53S1gE1qile1xo1_500_large


I'm so happy about this, can't wait to get them :)

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment