Wednesday 29 August 2012

Get the look!: the very first

Hello!

Today is Wednesday and because I love fashion and clothes, I decided to do a fashion post every Wednesday! And maybe some other days, too ;)

But really, Wednesdays will be now known as Get the look! day. Yay!

So, let's start.

I want to dress nice everyday even though there is no special occasion, except of course if I feel a bit under the weather.

For today's post, I found this beautiful blue dress on romwe.

NCSKU0055

For day outfit, I would combine it with these gorgeous blue heels from Zara. And because you probably have million things with you all the time, here is a bag, that would fit perfectly.

As for an evening outfit, I would put these shoes on and combine it with this bag, so it's a little more dramatic.

And a thing about shoes. I find Zara's heels so beautiful, I would have all of them. But since I'm not a millionaire, I can't afford it. On the other hand, if I were a millionaire, I would have a collection of Louboutins, just like Blake Lively ;)

Sara

1 comment:

  1. Love this little dress - gorgeous colour!

    www.fashionablepeople.co.uk

    ReplyDelete